Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter...Better Late than Never...

So, I know it has been about 2 weeks since Easter Sunday but with 3 kids running around I am just now making it over to the blog...I really am going to try and be better at this, especially since more and more of our friends are moving to far away places. Congratulations to Angel and Mykl who will be moving to West Palm Beach this summer...we will miss you!

So Easter Sunday was rainy but we still made it to church and then over to my sister-in-laws house. Aunt Emmy always puts on a good Easter Sunday, but I will be happy to share in the Holiday once we have a big enough house to entertain all of our families.

Sweet Girl seemed to enjoy her first Easter and the boys of course love to hunt eggs. So we had a grand time. See for yourself...