Thursday, March 18, 2010

So Bubba is offically 5 years old today, he had a wonderful party last weekend at the Little Gym.  Thanks to all of our friends and family who came out to share in his day.  Today was a fun day for him as well, we all went to the zoo which was craziness because it is Spring Break, but he had a good time, then we had dinner, cake and he opened his gifts from us.  It is hard to believe that 5 years ago today we had a baby in the NICU, I had not even held him or seen him, it would be 2 days before I was able to see him, I had to rely on daddy for updates.  Bubba has been and still is a fighter and continues to surprise us every single day.  We have had a very crazy and busy week, which I will post about later, but I wanted to get some of his birthday party photo ups for everyone, I had some really cute ones of his cake for his party and tonight but they all show his name, so I decided not to post them..  Hope everyone has a great week!