My sweet little baby girl, the last in line of our crew is turning one this coming Tuesday. Where did the last year go? She is getting so big too fast. Over the last week she has decided to start cruising the furniture, which means walking is just around the corner. Her new words are "O Baby" and "Uh-Oh".
I have been in partying planning mode all week while working on 4 photo shoots that are due by the end of the day today. Not to mention the boys have been out of school now for 2 weeks!! We decided to go with a candy theme birthday party since we call our baby girl "Sweet Girl" all the time. I am going to have to send "I'm sorry" notes along with her thank you notes because we are going to sugar-up all the kiddos. We have big large lollipops, we have jelly beans, we have sweet tarts, we have small lollies, we have gum balls, we have cake and we have cupcakes...just call us Candyland!
When we threw Bubby's 1st birthday I was 8 months pregnant and on bedrest with Bubba. Then when we threw Bubba's 1st birthday I felt like I was just starting to come out of the fog of having 2 kids under the age of 2. So while both parties were special I just was not able to do what I really wanted to do for them. So since Sweet Girl is our last and this will be the last time we throw a 1st Birthday party we are going all out. We also decided that we needed something for the bigger kids to do since there will be 13 kids here between 2 years and 8 years, Sweet Girl is our little straggler...so we got a jump house with a slide inside for the party.
It looks like it will be a beautiful day today, I am sure a little warm, but beautiful so we are partying outside today, I can't do outdoor parties for the boys because it always cool for their birthdays but she will have outdoors parties every year until she starts to protest.
Well I better get busy...will post photos after the party!
